Summer has passed way too quickly! I love the Fall – cool evenings, the beautiful colors of crisp leaves, apple cider and slow cooked soups. Soccer Season will be over and that means more time at home and I have a lot of home projects. One of them happens to be catching up on years of Memory keeping. I have oodles of pictures to print and memories to write. I am so excited for Project Life. This amazing new product will make it possible for me to catch up and stay caught up.
My daughter Kayleigh bought me this precious gem that will help me store the necessary products at my fingertips. I have already started to fill it and will post a pic soon!
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Are you interested in giving this a go? Come over to my Project Life Get Together on Thursday October 16th at 6:30pm. Come join us for a fun filled night with project ideas and layouts. We will have treats and there is no cost. I will be offering classes so this will be a great chance for you to come over and see if this is something you would like to do to preserve those memories. Invite a friend who I haven’t met before and you will receive a gift certificate towards your purchase of Project Life.
Are you on my mailing list? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and e-mail address so I can be sure to send you an invitation and keep you up to date with fabulous ideas and my class schedule.
To learn more about Project Life – click here
Click here to shop my online store 24/7
Have a wonderful day!
Welcome to our Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop. This month we are featuring product from our new catalog. If you would like a catalog and do not have a Demonstrator, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Be sure to click on the links below to see the creations from our team members.
Have a wonderful day!
1. Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com
2. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.com
4. Christina Ash-Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
5. Norma Fox www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
6. Elizabeth Harris http://www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
Welcome to my blog!
Welcome to the May Pals Blog Hop. This is the first hop on our new day – the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Before we celebrate the release of the new Stampin’ Up! catalog next month, we want to take time to say goodbye to our favorite retiring products. This month we are showcasing projects that feature stamps or accessories that are retiring along with the 2013-14 Idea Book & Catalog on June 4th.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Mary’s blog on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog.
The ‘Love you to the Moon’ stamp set has been one of my very favorites and I was rather sad when I realized it wasn’t going to be in the new catalog. It is such a diverse stamp set and I used it often. The last chance to order this set is June 1 as it is in the Occasions Catalog.
Wood Mount Stamp Set – #133140 $24.95 Clear Mount Stamp Set – #133143 $17.95
Basic Black, Pink Piroutte and Whisper White is my color combo choice. LOVE it! I love using Embossing Folders for the background. The ‘Small Heart Punch’ is also retiring – Item # 117193 $5.95
Rhinestone Jewels are the perfect addition for this card. Black and White Chevron Ribbon gives it a classy look.
Don’t wait for a birthday to send a card to a family member or friend. Nothing tells someone that you are thinking of them more than a handmade card!
The next stop is Donna at Craftcardmaker on the Pals Blog Hop!
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
Click here to shop online 24/7
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Kalyn Shubnell at Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Donna Kopenski at Crafty Cardmaker
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
Are you looking for a fun quick easy card to make for a birthday or any other occasion. Gone are the days where you HAVE to sit at your craft table and spend hours coming up with an idea and then creating it. You can create a number of these in a short time. It’s a great way to use up the stash of paper you have just lying around…….I know you have some right 🙂
I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the base and didn’t use any layering. I stamped an image from the ‘Gorgeous Grunge’ stamp set in Crumb Cake ink and then stamped the Happy Birthday image from the ‘Perfectly Penned’ stamp set in Early Espresso.
I used the Banner Framelits (the teeny size) and cut out several banners using the Neutrals Paper Stack and adhered them in a pattern. I threaded a button with linen thread and added that to the card. Imagine having everything cut out and ready to go – you can make a lot of cards in a short space of time.
Project Life – HOLD ME BACK! I am so extremely excited about the announcement of Stampin’ Up! partnering with Becky Higgins to incorporate Project Life with our products.
Shop online 24/7 at www.stamptothemax.stampinup.net or click on any of the images below to go directly to my online store
Have a wonderful day!
Sometimes I just cannot get enough of our fabulous Designer Series Paper……I am a paper freak – SMILE!
The great thing about it is you obviously already have the design which saves so much time. This card is proof that you do not need to be a ‘Stamper’ to create cards. I used Tangerine Tango as the base and layered it with the Watercolor Wonder DSP. I added some Whisper White Organza Ribbon.
I stamped the sentiment from the Chalk Talk stamp set with the coordinating framelit from the Chalk Talk Framelits.
If you are looking to create a bunch of cards in a timely manner, try something like this.
Live local? Join us each month for our card class or have a kit mailed to you or ready for pick up.
Click on the button at the top of this blog to shop online 24/7
Have a wonderful day!